Monday, August 6, 2012

Your Conchquistador Keeps Conchquering!! Check Out My New Billboard as You Head to The Keys!!

Our New Billboard on US1 at the gateway to The Keys!!
OK, so talk about Coups!!

My friend and colleague Joel Young, was able to use his long time connection at the Visitor Center in Florida City on US1, the gateway to The Keys,  to score us a double sided Marquee Billboard!!!

Super excited to be able to have folks see our banner as they both drive To AND From the Keys!

We even obtained a new toll free number 888-963-KEYS. Program it into you phone now!

In my ongoing efforts to dominate Keys real estate...Veni, Vidi, Vici...this is just one more tool in my belt to offer my Clients Outstanding Service.

Zillow and Tulia Premier agent status...Check
Local Radio show sponsorship ... Check
Featured as Local Real Estate Expert on Radio...Check
Award-Winning Blog....You KNOW that's a Check
Social Media Presence...Check
Membership in a slew of local business and civic organization...Check
And Now Billboard...Gotta Love it..Check.

The whole goal is to create buyer and seller activity that in turn benefits my existing buyers and sellers, by creating more Buyers and Sellers...Confusing???  Nah...It's what I do.

Let me offer you the 5 Star Service that I am know for.

Put the experience and expertise of The Conchquistador to work for you!
For more information on the outstanding real estate opportunities that exist in the Keys, call me at 305.439.7730 or email me at DropAnchor@TheRealEstateConch.com.

Ready to create your own no-hassle shopping cart of available Properties in the Florida Keys, with multiple search capability? Click here: Conchmls.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment